During the year 2015 the Misen Group led JA reached the following milestones:
- The Misen Group’s capital expenditure in Ukraine related to the JA activity during January-December 2015 amounted to KSEK 103,108 (KSEK 209,031 in 2014), reaching the total acquisition value of the closing balance of 2015 at KSEK 603,677 (KSEK 726,232), calculated using exchange rate of 31 December 2015.
- 4 wells have undergone complete renovation during 2015, making the total number of operational wells 68.
- 12 wells are undergoing workover.
- 4 Booster Compressor Stations have been commissioned.
- 4 Booster Compressor Stations entered the final stages of construction.
Despite discriminatory subsoil use charge rates established specifically for JAs the Company continued its investment program in 2015. During January-December 2015, the JA commissioned four BCS.
The four BCS commissioned during January-December 2015 are Khrestyshchenska (Kharkiv region), Letnyanska and Svydnitska (L’viv region) and Abazivska (Poltava region).